Nordic Nomads has been created to be a professional network where travel writers, –photographers and -bloggers can meet, discuss and collaborate.
What we offer our members
- To be part of a network of professional travel writers, –photographers and -bloggers based in the Nordic countries
- The opportunity to arrange and join blog trips
- Discounts and good deals from our partners
- Your own profile with a presentation of your blog Nordic Nomads’ website
- A possibility to publish a summary of your best blog posts on Nordic Nomads’ Facebook page with a link to your blog
- Tag your best travel picture with #nordicnomads to be part of our Instagram feed
- Access to Nordic Nomads’ travel blogging resources
Requirements to become a nomad
Nordic Nomads value travel bloggers with high quality content who wish to work actively in a social network.
- Nordic Nomads seeks active and professional travel publishers and bloggers based in the Nordic countries
- Nordic Nomads expect members to take part in discussions, be initiative and to contribute to our network
- The main topic of the blog must be travel
- The blog must have existed for more than one year and should be active at least twice a month
- The blog must have at least 3000 page views from the last 30 days (from Google Analytics)
- The blogger must attach a Media Kit which can be sent to potential partners
- The blogger must agree to follow Nordic Nomads’ code of ethics for publishers
If you wish to apply to become a Nordic nomad please use this application form:
We’re reviewing new applications twice a year, and will get back to you after our next round of applications.
Benefits for non-members
Even if you are not qualified to be a member of Nordic Nomads, you may still benefit from connecting with us. You are more then welcome to join Traveltalk (Reisepraten) at Chillout in Oslo which we arrange regularly. It usually includes an interesting presentation about a destination, a travel quiz, free drinks and a lots of good conversations about travel.
From time to time we may also seek bloggers outside the network to work with. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter to stay updated!